We at Medzon Health are here for you, the people. We are an American based company that took a different approach in the COVID-19 pandemic. We provide PPE not only to major healthcare systems but also to clinics, factories, retailers, and last but not least the public consumer. Our partnerships with local as well as international factories give us an edge in delivery optimization with the ultimate goal of transitioning the majority of the production to the US. Our commitment to providing safety to use supplies is achieved through FDA, NIOSH & CE approvals, and certifications.
Job description an responsbilities
- Ensure that we consistently answer questions and respond to user issues in a timely manner
- Spend some time analyzing our processes and make changes to help scale our operations
- Work collaboratively with the Product Support team to ensure that all incoming customer/sales requests are reviewed and resolved or passed to the appropriate group.
- Resolve intermediate to difficult problems, while collaborating with more senior-level employees on more complex problems/crosses.
- Accurately cross-reference and/or research external brands to identify corresponding Medline products.
- Identify and report training deficiencies to Product Manager or Senior Product Support Specialist. Access gaps in product offerings and work with the relevant product manager to set-up new vendors and items.
- Report product issues/concerns.
- Report deficiencies and coordinate with the relevant Product Manager or Senior Product Support Specialist to discuss the set-up of new vendors and items.
- Provide administrative support and respond to sales rep questions as needed.
- At least 2 year customer service experience.
$44,000.00 – $59,000.00 per year
Monday to Friday