We at Medzon Health are here for you, the people. We are an American based company that took a different approach in the COVID-19 pandemic. We provide PPE not only to major healthcare systems but also to clinics, factories, retailers, and last but not least the public consumer. Our partnerships with local as well as international factories give us an edge in delivery optimization with the ultimate goal of transitioning the majority of the production to the US. Our commitment to providing safety to use supplies is achieved through FDA, NIOSH & CE approvals, and certifications.
Candidate will be in charge of training all new hires on our current medical products and new up coming supplies. Ensuring a successful on boarding with tools for each sales force.
- Develop and implement new and existing employee training and development programs; modify programs as needed.
- Responsible for new hire onboarding which includes, but not limited to, requesting security access to applicable software solutions and coordinating the training schedule.
- Conduct training and development needs assessment, including but not limited to, all software solutions, team building, and other training.
- Provide change management support as needed.
- Obtain and/or develop effective training materials utilizing a variety of media channels including webinars for remote employees.
- Develop and maintain organizational communications such as newsletters and other methods of communications to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources.
- Work effectively as a team member with management to regularly assess and coordinate staff training needs.
- Solicit feedback and collaborate cross-functionally as needed to evaluate trends and recommend improvements.
- Partner with Corporate Training & Development as needed to ensure alignment with Medline training delivery and materials.
Education & Relevant Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 2 years of experience in Business-to-Business collections OR High school diploma or equivalent and at least 5 years work experience in Business-to-Business collections.
- Experience in the indirect management of team members, including assisting in the development, training and assignment of work/projects to other members of a team.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships within and between teams.
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to various audience levels within, and external to, an organization.
- Position requires travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Bachelor’s degree in organizational development, human resources, education.
- Professional NACM certification (CBA) or training.
- Instructional design, training and/or development experience.
- Experience leading change management initiatives.
$43,784.00 – $53,514.00 per year
Monday to Friday