We at Medzon Health are here for you, the people. We are an American based company that took a different approach in the COVID-19 pandemic. We provide PPE not only to major healthcare systems but also to clinics, factories, retailers, and last but not least the public consumer. Our partnerships with local as well as international factories give us an edge in delivery optimization with the ultimate goal of transitioning the majority of the production to the US. Our commitment to providing safety to use supplies is achieved through FDA, NIOSH & CE approvals, and certifications.
The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of marketing experience (this is a junior level role). The successful candidate will be motivated, entrepreneurial, and team-oriented sharing the responsibility for assisting in all areas of Marketing. They will also share the responsibility for maintaining company websites, other social media marketing tools, and managing inquiries generated by visitors to the website. While reporting to the VP of Technical Sales.
- Coordinate writing and editing of sales, marketing, and technical literature.
- Maintain and improve companies websites and manage customer inquiries generated from them via WordPress.
- Manage companies online presence and create valuable content to all social media accounts. (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Write and distribute blog posts, press releases and produce media kits where required.
- Act as liaison between the company and print and promotional suppliers, freelance talent, and various marketing services.
- Develop and implement targeted marketing campaigns.
- Create and design existing and new marketing pieces with Adobe Creative Suite, and Adobe DC.
- Provide direct marketing support to Sales Reps, Technical Support Team, distributors and contractors by creating promotions, advertisements, and event support.
- Analyze and provide reports to the executive team of monthly analytics on the website, apps and form submission pages, etc.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a marketing coordinator role.
- 1-3 years’ experience working with graphic design platforms such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, or Illustrator.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential. Copy-writing skills, preferably in a technical field would be an advantage.
- Web maintenance / e-marketing experience with a solid working knowledge of social media marketing tools, Google rankings and SEO are desirable.
- Ability to demonstrate product awareness and an understanding of the needs of the customer.
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team with excellent time management and planning skills.
- Ability to meet multiple project deadlines while demonstrating attention to detail.
- Ability to use Apple devices and mastery in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Willingness to travel occasionally in support of promotional activity.
- Social Media Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- marketing specialist: 4 years (Preferred)
$50,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, preferred.
United States (Required)
Monday to Friday