We at Medzon Health are here for you, the people. We are an American based company that took a different approach in the COVID-19 pandemic. We provide PPE not only to major healthcare systems but also to clinics, factories, retailers, and last but not least the public consumer. Our partnerships with local as well as international factories give us an edge in delivery optimization with the ultimate goal of transitioning the majority of the production to the US. Our commitment to providing safety to use supplies is achieved through FDA, NIOSH & CE approvals, and certifications.
- Manage the full execution of contracts while reviewing contractual documents to identify and communicate key legal contract ramifications and issues to management.
- Process accurate contract billing per the contracted billing requirements, dates and documentation.
- Review and analyze customer Requests for Proposal (RFPs) to understand Statements of Work (SOW)/contract requirements and advise the program team on contractual terms and conditions.
- Ensure company proposals are fully responsive to prospective customer requirements, prepare proposal submittal documents, and coordinate appropriate levels of internal review and approval.
- Writes requests for proposals and request for information (RFP, RFI)
Contract Administration and Closeout:
- Establish a good working relationship with customers to administer, modify, negotiate and terminate standard and nonstandard contractual agreements.
- Drafts customer correspondence.
- Oversee contract performance including schedules and deliverables and complete actions to ensure satisfactory program performance.
- Work with program business management team to closely monitor contract funding and payments.
- 2 years of experience working on RFP/RFI and submitting bids.
$48,000.00 – $68,000.00 per year
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
Monday to Friday